New member from Parkville, Maryland

New member from Parkville, Maryland

Parkville, MD · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello to everyone,

My name is Daniel and I live in Parkville, MD. For a very long time, I've been looking for that one thing that can truly provide me financial freedom. After assisting to a real estate event, I knew that real estate would become the vehicle that would take me there. 

Every succesful business person achieved their goals thanks to a mentor. As such, I am looking for a mentor or mentors here at BiggerPockets. I got a BS in business administration and worked for an IT company as a Business Operations Associate, until it burned me out. A few months ago I started working for a friend doing general costruction and I love it. Working here awakened my interest in fixing and flipping properties to start my career.

I want to learn as much as possible about real estate investing from the pros. I want to connect with investors, private lenders, hard money lenders, realtors, attorneys, title people, and everyone else that can help me become a succesful investor.   

1Reply
10 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    BiggerPockets
  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    Hi @Daniel Castiblanco - I think that you've come to the right place to learn about real estate!

    If you are interested in finding Mentors, I recently wrote "The Ultimate Guide to Finding Incredible Mentors"- check it out!

    I'm always happy to help point you in the right direction for resources or tools on BiggerPockets that can help you with your REI goals!

  • Professional Auctioneer · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hello Dan,

    I am also in Parkville on Harford Road, I have been in this real estate business now for about 40 years, buying assigning, auctioning and controlling real estate.

    Stop by when you are in the area.

    Good luck with your investing program.

    Charles Parrish

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 144 posts · 85 votes
    10y

    @Daniel Castiblanco

    Welcome to BP! Lots of good links here for you to read up on, and almost endless knowledge to drink up. I'm not far from you if you need someone to reach out to.

    Good luck!

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @Daniel Castiblanco

  • Realtor And Investor · Frederick, MD · Member since 2011 · 68 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @Daniel Castiblanco. Im Trey, Im a land surveyor and about to finish my construction management degree in the spring. I have always loved real estate. My goals are to get my agent license and obtain rental properties and fix and flips later. I live in Frederick MD. If your free in the future coffee or something would be coo. take care

  • Parkville, MD · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hello to all,

    It is awesome to be so welcomed by so many people. @Michael S., next time that I'm in Frederick I will reach out to you so we can have lunch or coffee. Again, thank you to all for taking your time and extending your help and advise. I have lots to learn and many goals to reach, but with people like you, my journey just got a bit easier.    

  • Professional Auctioneer · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    you are welcome, anytime.

  • Frederick, MD · Member since 2015 · 654 posts · 256 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @Daniel Castiblanco!

  • Parkville, MD · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thank you @Account Closed, I look forward to know more about you and your business. Perhaps, even collaborate on a deal in the future. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.