New member in Arizona

New member in Arizona

Chandler, AZ · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hello! I am new here at bigger pockets! I'm glad to be here and I hope to learn all about real estate investing and expand my horizons!

1Reply
25 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2011 · 471 posts · 296 votes
    10y

    Welcome Jermaine!

    Let me know how I can help.

    Cheers to your success!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Jermaine Scott

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets community. Be sure to check out “Learn” for all kinds of useful resources and free how to guides

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Welcome to the BP Community. You will find just about everything you ever wanted to know about REI. The podcast and webinars are great tools and valuable.

    Best of luck! 

    Bob

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.