Real Estate Agent / Investor From Springfield, Missouri

Real Estate Agent / Investor From Springfield, Missouri

Real Estate Broker · Springfield, MO · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 3 votes

First time poster here,

I've been reading/listening to Bigger Pockets for a few months now and finally decided to commit myself to posting.

I found my start in the real estate field at the age of 18 when I acquired a summer job as a leasing agent for a property management company. At the age of 22 I was a licensed real estate agent fired up and ready to learn. I graduated later that year from the University of Missouri with a bachelor's degree in Economics. 

In the last two years since graduation I've had the opportunity to work full time as a project manager under a local multi-family real estate developer and as an agent brokering multi-family sales and acquisitions for the Missouri Valley Real Estate Investment Trust. 

Personally, I own one single family rental and have big plans for 2016 to purchase and build in the multi-family sector in Springfield, MO.

I'm looking forward to becoming an active member on Bigger Pockets and hoping to make some great connections for the future!

2Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Springfield, MO · Member since 2014 · 252 posts · 117 votes
10y

Andrew,

Sorry I'm a little late to the party here for you.  Congrats on your decision and welcome to BP.  Sounds like your past couple years of experience has prepared you very well to achieve your goals.  It's always great to meet like-minded folks from the same town I'm in.  Maybe we could meet up for some coffee sometime soon.

Take care,

Aaron

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    10y

    @Andrew Doolittle

    Welcome to the BiggerPockets community!
    Glad to have you with us.

    BiggerPockets
  • Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2015 · 84 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    Welcome aboard, Andrew!

  • Property Manager · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 186 posts · 76 votes
    10y

    Welcome! BP is a great resource and I hope you have as much fun posting as I do.

  • Springfield, MO · Member since 2014 · 252 posts · 117 votes
    10y

    Andrew,

    Sorry I'm a little late to the party here for you.  Congrats on your decision and welcome to BP.  Sounds like your past couple years of experience has prepared you very well to achieve your goals.  It's always great to meet like-minded folks from the same town I'm in.  Maybe we could meet up for some coffee sometime soon.

    Take care,

    Aaron

  • Chris DawsonPro Member
    Real Estate Broker / General Contractor / Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 395 posts · 425 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Andrew Doolittle.  Springfield is a great city to invest in.  I have spent lots of time there.  Let me know if I can be of any help.

  • Investor · Boulder, CO · Member since 2015 · 137 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    Welcome ! 

    I also have interests in MO so always interested in discussion. Feel free to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.