Newbie looking for some advice in the Atlanta area.

Newbie looking for some advice in the Atlanta area.

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
Greetings everyone I am a new wholesaler in the Atlanta area. I am a pretty good at instruction so I'm hoping to do well in the wholesaling arena. Any words of wisdom for the Atlanta market would be much appreciated and please feel free to contact me also!
1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

Greetings @Patrick McCullough! Welcome to BP. Lots of wholesalers here in Atlanta. Tons. We should probably get t-shirts or jackets made, or something ; )

You're probably already aware, but just in case: Both GAREIA (gareia.org) and Atlanta REIA (atlantareia.com) hold events for wholesalers. There's also a Meetup for Atlanta Wholesalers that meets once a month. Plenty of opportunities to network and learn.

And, of course, there are tons of local investors right here on BiggerPockets. Look around, learn all you can, ask plenty of questions: That's why we're all here!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Greetings @Patrick McCullough! Welcome to BP. Lots of wholesalers here in Atlanta. Tons. We should probably get t-shirts or jackets made, or something ; )

    You're probably already aware, but just in case: Both GAREIA (gareia.org) and Atlanta REIA (atlantareia.com) hold events for wholesalers. There's also a Meetup for Atlanta Wholesalers that meets once a month. Plenty of opportunities to network and learn.

    And, of course, there are tons of local investors right here on BiggerPockets. Look around, learn all you can, ask plenty of questions: That's why we're all here!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Conyers, GA · Member since 2015 · 182 posts · 26 votes
    10y
  • Investor & Real Estate Broker · Roswell, GA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Patrick, happy to have you here on the forums. Feel free to add me to your cash buyer list whenever you come across deals in North Atlanta (outside of 285). You found a great resource here on BiggerPockets. I can't say enough about the sharing mentality and comradery that happens here. Be sure to hop on the podcasts. There's a wealth of knowledge there and it will keep you motivated to stay with it every day. Don't give up!!
  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 16 votes
    10y
    Aubrey Bailey Hey I'm in the Atlanta ga area also. I have rental properties and wanted to get in the flipping homes fortune side. How can I obtain your contact information.
  • Investor · Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 16 votes
    10y
    Hey stay with bigger pockets and listen to podcasts you will learn a lot over time. Good luck!!!!
  • Investor & Real Estate Broker · Roswell, GA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Demetrius Gatling feel free to send me a private message here on BiggerPockets. Just click my name, then click contact. I tried to do the same with your name so I could send you a message but the mobile app didn't show any contact info for you.
  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 807 posts · 274 votes
    10y

    Hi @Patrick McCullough and welcome to Bigger Pockets. I'm an investor and wholesale properties in the metro area. Feel free to shoot me a message here on Bigger Pockets or give me a call. My contact information is my signature line here. Cheers!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks to everyone, I was a bit confused on the how to reply at first. I will be reaching out as I do know I can be of value, and will need guidance sometimes.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.