Hello From Florida

Hello From Florida

Wholesaler · Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 19 posts · 6 votes

I hope that I can bring some insight to this site and learn from all of you out there.

I am a seasoned investor and our group has wholesaled over 500 homes in the last 5 years.

In addition, I am the President and CEO of a national marketing and lead generation company that works with investors and real estate professional in over 200 markets around the country.

I look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas in the new site.

0Reply
17 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Altus, OK · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 690 votes
    17y

    Do you work with investors in Oklahoma?

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    17y

    I changed the title of your post from "Hello From The CEO" because it would lead people to believe that you were the CEO of this website.

    That said, your post was edited because we do not allow promotional posts outside the classifieds.

    I hope that you'll participate within the bounds of our rules. Good luck.

  • Wholesaler · Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    17y

    No problem Josh. Great site and I look forward to networking with you guys and your members.

  • Wholesaler · Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    17y

    James

    Yes we do work in Oklahoma.

  • FL · Member since 2008 · 46 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    Hey Kent, I am fairly new to the development business but have some great teachers (in the form of JV partners.) I look forward to networking with "real estaters" in all fields to acquire more knowledge and share some of my own experiences. I am located in the Orlando area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.