Spring, TX · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 0 votes
I am a Realtor from the Houston, TX area. Specializing in first time home buyers, veterans, and probate real estate, along with Listings properties that are in the Houston, metro area.
I am also an Investor, with both single family and multifamily properties.
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10y
Hey @Kenneeth Strauss thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have experienced folks join the site! We always are looking for more help answering questions here in the forums, so anytime you can jump in and offer advice, we'd love it!
Oh - and if you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts."
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 227 posts · 66 votes
10y
@Kenneeth Strauss Welcome to BP! It is great that you became a member! I am moving to Houston in Q2 of next year and will need to buy a place to stay after a few months in the city. I would love to meet up with you and see if we can do some work together.