Real Estate Agent · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2015 · 176 posts · 148 votes
Hello all!
Firstly, I have to say that I truly enjoy listening to BiggerPockets regularly.
I recently earned my Real Estate license, signed on with Trade Winds Realty, and joined the Pinellas Realtor® Organization (PRO).
My focus area is the beaches (and near-beach areas) of St. Petersburg, FL, primarily residential (and of course, investment) properties.
I grew up here, so I know the area extremely well, from the pockets of bargain-priced but near-beach neighborhoods to the multi-million dollar estates. If you have ever seen the movie Cocoon or Summer Rental (both 1985) or The Punisher (2004), those were filmed in my area.
If you want to strike up a conversation with me, ask about the house the pool scenes in Cocoon were filmed at.
I'm also a licensed Community Association Manager, and had a portfolio of properties covering much of Central Florida. I know Condos and HOAs very well, and some neighborhoods well outside of my home area.
I'm happy to be here, and glad to help any BiggerPockets members if I can, and I look forward to learning from you as well.
Simply, bone up on the areas that you need to expand knowledge in such as, Forums, Marketplace, Learn, Network, Analyze and Resources.
Feast on the Podcasts, #askbp Podcasts, blogs and webinars
Lastly, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.
It's an awesome read full of great information. Also, If you happen to come across any good deals that meet the criteria noted in that article keep me in mind. I'm ALWAYS looking!