Investor · Belvidere, NJ · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
I am a new real estate investor mainly looking to do a few wholesale deals to get started. I look forward to moving in to flipping and shortly after that into passive cash flow with a few rentals.
Welcome to BP! I would encourage you to look at all the ways of getting into REI. wholesaling is one way to get there, but not the only way. Seems like a lot of new folks want to wholesale and only a few have the drive/ skills and abilities to do it. and it usually takes money to get started. Not saying you cant do it but it is hard. But so are all good things.
I would recommend listening to all the BP podcast if you have not already done so. they will help you see the 150 different ways that you can get in the game of investing in REI.
Simply, bone up on the areas that you need to expand knowledge in such as, Forums, Marketplace, Learn, Network, Analyze and Resources.
Feast on the Podcasts, #askbp Podcasts, blogs and webinars
Lastly, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.
Specialist · Huntsville, UT · Member since 2015 · 458 posts · 249 votes
10y
Hi Dana,
It's nice to meet you. I'm an investor and RE Investing Coach specializing in wholesaling, rehab flips, disposable LLC's, tax deed land lots, multiple choice offers and, my personal favorite, seller finance rentals. Feel free to ask me questions any time. I'm great at answering challenging questions with creative solutions.