Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 2 votes
Currently working a 40 hour work week and tired of the grind. I have been reading a lot about real estate investing and just a little gun shy. I'm here to learn and network with like minded people. Thanks in advance for putting up with a newbie.
Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 451 posts · 313 votes
10y
Welcome to BP @Long Vu! It's a great place to start learning about real estate and you'll see that there is a relatively big Ohio community on here. Feel free to connect with me if you want to talk more about NE Ohio investments. Best of luck to you, Kathleen
Licensed Ohio Realtor · Grove City, OH · Member since 2015 · 77 posts · 30 votes
10y
Welcome to BP. Columbus is a great city to be in for real estate investing! Message me if you want to chat more about various price ranges and strategies for investing here. I can introduce you to various resources frim home inspectors to insurance agents and lenders who specialize in investment properties. As an investor-friendly agent and small scale investor myself, I will help any way I can and am here locally as well!
Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 451 posts · 313 votes
10y
Welcome to BP @Long Vu! It's a great place to start learning about real estate and you'll see that there is a relatively big Ohio community on here. Feel free to connect with me if you want to talk more about NE Ohio investments. Best of luck to you, Kathleen