Real Estate Agent / Investor Chicago area

Real Estate Agent / Investor Chicago area

Real Estate Agent · Elgin, IL · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hello, 

I have been listening to BiggerPockets Podcast and reading BP blog for few years now. Recently got Real Estates license and decided to join the forum. I have been working with clients looking for primary homes, distressed properties as well as buy and hold deals. I also have experience in Home Staging- mostly renovated REO/Short Sale homes.
Currently I own 1 renal property in Chicago area. Looking to buy and flip single family home at this time.
I am very excited to learn and make new connections with investors looking for great deals in Chicago area and suburbs as well as helping new clients buying their first home!

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2012 · 157 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    Hi Iwetta! Joining the forums was a good idea. Listening to the podcasts inspired me to get back on the forums and increase my networking opportunities.

    How do you plan on finding your fix and flip? Where do you want it to be located?

    Looking forward to seeing more posts from you!

  • Nino AlfanoPro Member
    Contractor · Lemont, IL · Member since 2015 · 335 posts · 76 votes
    10y

    welcome to Bogger pockets! 

    Get ready to get your hands dirty this is a website filled with knowledge and knowledgable people!

  • Real Estate Agent · Elgin, IL · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thank you for the welcome guys!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.