Newbie from PA

5 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I've been on BP for awhile, but mostly just reading and learning.  However, I've recently started taking those first steps in buying my first rental property in Schuylkill County.  I'm mostly interested in buy and hold type properties.  Looking forward to learning some more and interacting with everyone on BP.com! 

Hi Sheila,

I just joined BP this morning and am also in Schuylkill county. Would you mind giving me a few tips on how you got started. How are things going for you? 

@Sheila B. ,

I just joined BP and am looking at investing in Schuylkill County. I know this post was from. Few years ago, so how has your experience been this far? Have you bought additional properties?

Thanks,

Chris

@Jazmine S. ,

New to BP and saw you’re from Schuylkill county. I lived out of state (military) but grew up in Lake Wynonah and am looking to invest in the area with a friend. Have you bought any properties? Any advise for investing in the area?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you