New REI in Kansas City Area

New REI in Kansas City Area

Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2016 · 214 posts · 58 votes

Hello all, 

My name is Russ, and I am from Olathe, KS. I have lived in the area most of my life and have recently decided to get into REI and turn it into a career. Like most, I am seeking any assistance with tips/tricks, financing, processes, etc.

I have worked in insurance for some time now, and am a specialist in inspections/assessments, along with any adjusting and repair processes/code requirements. If any of you have questions regarding repairs or have questions on a future insurance claim (hopefully you don't, but they are a reality of home ownership and investing), feel free to shoot me a message and I'd love to help. 

I look forward to being a part of the community, good luck in all your endeavors!

- Russ 

0Reply
29 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Turnkey Investment Provider · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 116 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @Russell Naylor. I am from the Kansas City area and have experience in buying, rehabbing, and flipping deals. Let me know how I can help. 

    Good luck on your journey!

    Sean

  • Real Estate Services · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 57 votes
    10y

    Russ,

    I'm from Olathe also.  We purchase, rehab and sell/hold properties.  

    Message me with any questions

    Jason

  • Chris DawsonPro Member
    Real Estate Broker / General Contractor / Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 395 posts · 425 votes
    10y

    @Russell Naylor welcome to BP! I am also in the Kansas City market. You should look into joining one of the local REI groups. Those are the best places for vendors to get investor leads.

    Let me know if I can help in any way.

  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 131 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    @chris Dawson - you mentioned the local rei groups. I have three units now in the KC metro and I'm looking to grow in the Kansas City area. Either independence, blue springs, lees summit or Olathe specifically, but anywhere in between is fine also. I want to get involved in a local group and wanted to see if you or any others have any suggestions on what Kansas City rei groups are good to attend. 

    Thanks in advance.

    Brent

  • Professional Services · Shawnee Mission, KS · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Welcome to BP! Happy to help connect you with some investor groups and others that could assist in those first deal details. Message me anytime. Andy
  • Shawnee Mission, KS · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP Russ! This is a great place to network and learn. Lot's of great resources on here as well as experience. I'm in the Kansas City market as well. Feel free to contact me with questions. Happy to help!

    Good luck.

  • Steven MallowPro Member
    Insurance Agent · Jefferson City, MO · Member since 2015 · 67 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP!

    I share the insurance industry with you.  I am a producer.  Good luck!

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP. I know KC well. Let me know if I can be of help.

  • Chris DawsonPro Member
    Real Estate Broker / General Contractor / Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 395 posts · 425 votes
    10y

    @Brent Kiger, MAREI.org is the best local REI club to join. They meet on the 2nd Tuesday of every month.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.