Realtor · Lake LBJ ~ Austin ~ Portland · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 7 votes
Hi BP,
I grew up in Round Rock, TX and went to University of Texas at Austin. My business partner and I just started a real estate investment company that will be focusing on fix and flips in Austin and other Texas cities.
I come from a small business background in Austin and real estate investing has always been in my family. I would be grateful to network and work with other similar minded individuals. I look forward to add value to the BP community.
Simply, bone up on the areas that you need to expand knowledge in such as, Forums, Marketplace, Learn, Network, Analyze and Resources.
Feast on the Podcasts, #askbp Podcasts, blogs and webinars
Lastly, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.
Simply, bone up on the areas that you need to expand knowledge in such as, Forums, Marketplace, Learn, Network, Analyze and Resources.
Feast on the Podcasts, #askbp Podcasts, blogs and webinars
Lastly, this site thrives on interactions and as such we encourage two way exchanges and look forward to educational and thought provoking ideas relevant to REI.
Investor · Austin , TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 2 votes
10y
@Jake Panko let me know if there is anything on the lending side i can help you with. I am always willing to grab coffee and talk about the market. I also have quite a few deals that come across my desk that may interest you. Welcome to BP!
@Jake Panko let me know if there is anything on the lending side i can help you with. I am always willing to grab coffee and talk about the market. I also have quite a few deals that come across my desk that may interest you. Welcome to BP!