New Member (Wholesaler) in Raleigh NC area

8 Replies

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Princston Terry and I am very happy to become member to Bigger Pockets.  This community is Awesome.  From what I have noticed, people are very nice and helpful.  Hopefully, I can get to a point where I can give advice so I can help someone else.  I have done a fair amount of research and just completed a wholesale investing system.  I just want to thank everyone in advance for the help because I am pretty sure I will have some questions.  Sincerely Thanks, and I am glad to be apart of this wonderful community.  Be blessed.  

Welcome!  My company is looking for multifamily properties in Durham County, NC.  If you come across any deals in Durham, I will gladly pay a wholesale fee / assignment fee.

Tom

Welcome to the BiggerPockets Community! I'm a newbie too. I noticed we are both in the Raleigh / Triangle Area. Bright Blessing!

Regards,

Erika Floyd

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you