Real Estate Agent in Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas

Real Estate Agent in Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas

Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello! My name is Brad Johnston and I'm a new real estate agent with Keller Williams Realty that services Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas. I also wholesale investment properties in efforts to not be tied down to just one niche. I'm eager and excited to get my real estate career going and look forward to doing plenty of networking in building my business from the ground up.

0Reply
10 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    @Brad Johnston, welcome to BP. This is a great full of opportunities and experienced advice.  I am not sure if you are trying to learn but check out the BP podcasts they are great. Best of luck in the future.  

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Brad Johnston

    Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community. It is a great place to learn about real estate.

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hi Brad and welcome to BP. I am a new real esatate agent as well. I looked into Keller Williams and think they are an awesome company but I didnt want to spend my first few learning months paying fees. I settled with Carpenter. Maybe we will see each other at a closing table!! :-) Best of luck to you

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Aaron B.

    Thanks for the welcome!  I'm always hungry for knowledge, that's the only way I'll grow in this field.  I've listened to one podcast so far and it was really helpful, so I definitely look forward to checking out more.

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Mark Nolan

    Thanks for the welcome Mark!  I only wish I would've known about BP sooner, but I'm here now and definitely look forward to utilizing this platform to gain knowledge and do some networking!

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Deisha Washington

    Thanks for the welcome Deisha!  I'm definitely looking to connect with other newer agents.  Keller Williams is a great company and I ultimately went with them because of the positive energy and support they gave me from the first time I went in to speak with them, It was a completely different experience from the other brokerages I spoke with.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.