New Member from Salt Lake City, Utah

New Member from Salt Lake City, Utah

Real Estate Investor · Draper, UT · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I'm extremely excited about being part of the BiggerPockets community.  I look forward to sharing with everyone, learning about other investment opportunities, and networking with all of you!

1Reply
3 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Charlie Belliston

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. It is a good place to connect with real estate professionals and to learn about real estate. For example, you set up key word alerts. http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

  • Investor · Taylorsville, UT · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I am from Utah, nice to meet you and let me help if you have any question.  Have a good day

  • Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I like it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.