Real estate agent/investor from Middle Georgia

Real estate agent/investor from Middle Georgia

Real Estate Agent · Warner robins · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 7 votes

Good morning! 

I am new to this community and would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a Realtor in the middle Georgia area ,as well as an investor in Georgia. I work for a family owned company that has been in business for about 55 years now. I have a passion for real estate and a new found passion for the investing side of it. I am looking forward to the knowledge I will gain through the individuals and information on this website. 

Thank you,

Courtney Greer Spiers

0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2015 · 241 posts · 185 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP! I'm also relatively new here. You'll find a ton of useful things here, as well as extremely knowledgeable folks that can help answer just about anything on investing. Take advantage of all the resources here - including the great podcasts, webinars, books, and of course, the contacts to be made... and give back with your input - that's what makes BP so great! Happy investing!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 29 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @Courtney Spiers Welcome to BP!  I'm relatively new here as well but over a decade in every aspect of real estate.  Let's share ideas! 

  • Lender · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 275 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    Hi Courtney welcome to BP!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Hi Courtney welcome to BP!!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.