Hello BP

6 Replies

Good morning everyone.

My name is CJ Ramos. I am a Wholesaler from Los Angeles, however, I invest pretty much nationwide, wherever I can find a good deal to flip. 

I believe that everyone can win in a real estate deal. My focus is on honesty, integrity, and strong relationships first. I'd rather not do a deal if it means someone gets "messed" over.

So, if that works for you, I'd love to connect ( buyers and Wholesalers). And hopefully we can build something that lasts for years. :)

Hey CJ

Nice to meet you. I'm total new to realestate and wholesaling is where I plan to start. Like you I believe in win/win situations. I believe strongly in integrity and treating people right. I'd love to work with guys just like you

Originally posted by CJ R.:

I believe that everyone can win in a real estate deal. My focus is on honesty, integrity, and strong relationships first. I'd rather not do a deal if it means someone gets "messed" over.

With that attitude you won't ever lose. Good luck in your ventures and welcome to BP 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you