Experienced property manager from St Pete/Tampa Bay area

Experienced property manager from St Pete/Tampa Bay area

Property Manager · Palmetto, FL · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 11 votes

Good evening everyone. I am happy to find a place with like-minded individuals with whom I can discuss real estate. I have over 16 years experience doing property management, asset management, acquisitions, dispositions, and development for large companies. I have started a property management/realty company to expand my personal real estate portfolio and help others become real estate investors. I am looking forward to increasing my real estate knowledge and using my knowledge to help other people on Bigger Pockets.

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    Hey @Brad Bartlett welcome to the site! It's great to have you! 

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.