I am a new member from the Tulsa Oklahoma area.

I am a new member from the Tulsa Oklahoma area.

Porter, OK · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes

My name is Gabe Graham and am new to real estate.  I grew up in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area.  I am a CPA who manages a group of physicians.  I would like to buy real estate to support my wife in case something happens to me and also to teach my children about real estate since I have eight children.

1Reply
77 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2010 · 112 posts · 58 votes
10y

I love Bigger Pockets.  I have been a member for years; you will be glad you joined.

Kudos to @Joshua D. and @Brandon Turner for an outstanding platform.

I wish I had more time to participate.  

My real estate business has taken me to a new level; I have helped 100s of people.

I love REAL ESTATE!!

Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Lawton, Wichita

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OK · Member since 2014 · 111 posts · 45 votes
    10y

    @Gabriel Graham welcome to BP. I'm just down the road in OKC. Let me know if I can help. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Owasso, OK · Member since 2014 · 517 posts · 400 votes
    10y

    welcome to Bp.  I am in tulsa and always have questions for a cpa.  Maybe we can trade some knowledge. 

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Gabriel Graham

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Okmulgee, OK · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Welcome from Okmulgee! We have a meet up in BA the first Tuesday of the month (next week) at 7pm at Buffalo Wild Wings. Hope to see you there!

  • Investor · Ardmore, OK · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Welcome Gabriel!  I enjoy seeing that there are so many other members from Okla. I am in Ardmore. I am new to Bigger Pockets myself, but not new to investing in realestate. My husband is also a contractor and we have rentals.  Best Wishes! 

  • Porter, OK · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

  • Wholesaler · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2010 · 112 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    I love Bigger Pockets.  I have been a member for years; you will be glad you joined.

    Kudos to @Joshua D. and @Brandon Turner for an outstanding platform.

    I wish I had more time to participate.  

    My real estate business has taken me to a new level; I have helped 100s of people.

    I love REAL ESTATE!!

    Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Lawton, Wichita

  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2015 · 769 posts · 279 votes
    10y

    @Gabriel Graham

    Welcome Gabe - have you thought about the types of investments you'd like to pursue, ie residential rentals, commercial or perhaps even more specific medical office which I'd assume you already may know a lot about given your dayjob?

    Lots of good info here.  There are a few physicians in Wichita I'm aware of that invest in RE as well, however they typically take a more hands off approach naturally due to the nature of their dayjob.

  • Wholesaler · North Little Rock, AR · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Hello from North Little Rock!

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!  I wish you much success on your new adventure and look forward to celebrating with you!

    Gina Worsham

  • Engineer · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2013 · 144 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP! I got in Real Estate for my kid (singular) as well.  Enjoy!

  • Spiro, OK · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    I love seeing people from my neck of the woods on BP.. We are few and far between! I'm right down the road from you in Fort Smith, Ar... Welcome!
  • Investor · Fort Smith, AR · Member since 2013 · 150 posts · 32 votes
    10y

    8 kids?! you need to get into real estate just to house all of them! Welcome to BP from the Fort SMith area.

  • Wholesaler · Sapulpa, OK · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Welcome! I am a full time investor from Sapulpa- jump in and go to work!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.