New Investor in Louisville KY

New Investor in Louisville KY

Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hi There!

   I've been in Louisville a couple years now and I am really anxious to wholesale properties here.

  I am experienced in Fix and Flips in the state of Maryland, but I need to get my feet wet here and find my rhythm again.

 Will gladly accept good advice from the community since I am new to wholesaling and have no contacts yet.

Thanks!

Debbie

1Reply
22 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Debbie Durham

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. Great to have you on the site. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Watsersound, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Hi Debbie! Welcome to Louisville! Can you put me on your buyers list?
  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 221 posts · 106 votes
    10y

    how do you plan on generating deal flow? what kind of marketing are you planning on doing? What areas? Add me to your buyer list too please 

  • Investor · louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    @Debbie Durham I am an active buyer looking for SFH under 75k in 40214, 40215, 40216, 40258, and 40272. Keep me in mind if you find opportunities in those areas. Thanks

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Debbie Durham

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. It is a good place to connect with real estate professionals and to learn about real estate. For example, you set up key word alerts. http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.