I am a real estate investor/accountant

I am a real estate investor/accountant

Rosedale, NY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote

      I am real-estate investor/Accountant. Right now I mainly have one rental properties. In the future I am looking to expand my real estate portfolio and invest in other real estate projects if the opportunities arises. I am looking forward to networking with others and helping them by providing them with any knowledge and information I have regarding real-estate investing and accounting. I am open to anyone who would like to connect with me.

1Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pharmacist · The Villages, FL · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets! That's great that you have an accounting background, since investing in real estate is a "numbers game". I am working on my first deal currently, our offer has been accepted and we asked the seller to fix a leak, so waiting for the answer, and then hopefully closing! It is a townhouse that we will keep and rent out. Good luck on your endeavors!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Antonina Freycinet

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. It is a good place to connect with real estate professionals and to learn about real estate. For example, you set up key word alerts. http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.