New member from New Orleans, Louisiana

New member from New Orleans, Louisiana

New Orleans, LA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone! My name is Mark Murphy. At the time I currently have no background in real estate but I am willing to gain any and all resourceful information that I can. I am currently a Travel CNA and I work out of North Dakota. For the past few months I've felt a big  interests in investing into a multi-family property. My goal is to educate myself enough to achieve this goal. Not only I am enabling myself to this I want to exceed my goal and invest more allowing me to make this my full-time job. I came across an article involving the website and I gained so much knowledge in such little time and wanted to become more involved in the community of "BiggerPockets, Inc." 

1Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    10y

    @Mark Murphy

    Welcome to BP! This is the best place to grow your knowledge in Real Estate. Glad to have you with us.

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Agent · Houma, LA · Member since 2016 · 238 posts · 115 votes
    10y
    Welcome to BP! Have you listened to the podcasts yet? They have lots of information about all sorts of REI topics.
  • Tyler HunterPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Fargo, ND · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @Mark Murphy!! As Clint mentioned above you'll find BP to be an invaluable resource. Not sure what part of ND you are currently working in but if you ever make your way to Fargo feel free to let me know. I'd be happy to get together and talk real estate. Happy Investing!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.