Hello BP! A newbie interested in Indianapolis from California

Hello BP! A newbie interested in Indianapolis from California

Foster City, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hello fellow investors,

I am a first time investor from California.
After spending some time learning about different markets and strategies here on BP and others, I am about to make my first investment in Indianapolis.

I would love to connect with and learn from all of you, especially those local to Indianapolis and out of state investors operating in Indy.

I spent last weekend over there meeting people and touring properties. I'm planning on going back there again relatively soon. I hope to meet some of the BP members there next time.

2Reply
32 views

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP & the Mid West @Tatski T.!

    I specialize in out of State/Country investors.  I'm a broker, landlord, rehabber and wholesaler.  Please let me know if you need any help in Indy.

  • Foster City, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks, @Shawn Holsapple.

    A separate message sent to your way! 

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Tatski T.:

    Hello fellow investors,

    I am a first time investor from California.
    After spending some time learning about different markets and strategies here on BP and others, I am about to make my first investment in Indianapolis.

    I would love to connect with and learn from all of you, especially those local to Indianapolis and out of state investors operating in Indy.

    I spent last weekend over there meeting people and touring properties. I'm planning on going back there again relatively soon. I hope to meet some of the BP members there next time.

     Hello Tatski,

    Great job! It sounds like you got some great ideas going. Indianapolis seems like a great place to invest. I can tell you the Midwest has been seeing a very large boom in terms of Real Estate. It is a great place to invest in right now.

    Keep it up!

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 393 posts · 116 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Tatski T.!

    Indy is a fantastic market to invest in! So welcome to our neck of the woods lol. Like Shawn, I am also local, and if there's anything I can do to help, lemme know!

    Cheers

  • Ivan BarrattBusiness Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 764 posts · 953 votes
    10y

    my firm manages 70million in assets all over Indy.  Our clients range from 1 to over 100 Doors! We would love to help

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    10y

    @Tatski T. I was just in Indy myself touring properties, etc.  I have a stake in a diversified portfolio of properties there, and I am considering additional investments with the same company, as well as other potential investments.  I met with them as well as several turnkey operators.  I send you a colleague request so that we can share our experiences.

  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    Welcome!  I also invest in Indy and have a team in place, many experiences, and let me know if I can help!  :-)

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2013 · 46 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    @Larry Fried Hi Larry, would you care to share your turnkey operators in Indy?

    @Shawn Holsapple Hi Shawn, I am also considering investing in Indy, any help is welcomed!

  • Wholesaler · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 40 votes
    10y
    Welcome Tatski! I am a local wholesaler in Indianapolis so if I can be of any help, please let me know.
  • Foster City, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks everyone for your kind words. Really appreciated it!

    This community gives me confidence to start my little venture.

    I will reach out to you individually to learn more about your experience investing in Indy.

    Have a great weekend, everyone.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome aboard @Tatski T.

  • Silverton, OR · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    I'm just getting into investing and am trying to find someone who can help me with the BRRRR strategy, in Indianapolis or otherwise. Anyone have any recommendations?

  • Investor · Fishers, IN · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Welcome to the neighborhood, Tatski.

  • Sheffield, IL · Member since 2012 · 85 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    @Tatski T. welcome. I'm an out-of-state investor with a bunch of SFR's in Indy and would be glad to share my experiences if you are ready to move forward.

  • Foster City, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks, @Steve Endress. I would love the opportunity to connect with you and learn from your experience.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.