Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 389 posts · 193 votes
Hey guys!
This site is awesome! As is the podcast! I've been listening for several weeks, as well as ordering and reading the books everyone talks about (amongst them, the preeminent, Rich Dad, Poor Dad -- a real game changer). In any case, thinking about goals, I'm hoping to wholesale two properties by years end, and purchase a house within a year (March 1st of 2017 being my target date). I'll keep listening and learning, and enjoying all the resources our friends at BP make available.
And if I can ask one question on here, is there a particular book people would recommend for wholesaling? That just deals with this topic? I understand the concept and how the exchange happens, but I'm still totally clueless about particulars, such as the contract and addendum, potential deals and finding them, as well as the process of making an offer. Any help would be great, I'm just going to go cruise Amazon.
Wholesaler · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 5 votes
10y
I HIGHLY recommend this book to get started. This book literally gave me a jumpstart to wholesaling and also Sean Terry's podcast are beyond GREAT! Get his blueprint here off the very first page
Also Right here on biggerpockets is an excellent one also! Biggerpockets also has BEYOND AMAZING podcasts also! ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE CAN BE ANSWERED HERE ON BIGGERPOCKETS...GOOD LUCK!