Votes
Zachary Scott
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
Happy to Be Here in Bigger Pockets! Raleigh, NC

Zachary Scott
  • Raleigh, NC
Posted Mar 27 2016, 15:20

Hey everyone. I am new to Bigger Pockets as I was referred here from a local real estate agent here in Raleigh, NC who I have been working with lately. We connected last week and he is going to show me one of his rehab properties he is doing in the area next week so I am really excited for that! I am a local Chiropractor/Business owner in Raleigh and I am ready to expand my knowledge and income portfolio in real estate.

After educating myself and 'following' the markets here in Raleigh for the last 10-12 months, it is time to find a mentor to show me the ropes so I can learn under first which is where I am starting at. I am also going to start attending local REIA to make some contacts and meet other investors.

I am going to be dealing in the 27609,27610, 27615, 27616 zip codes as these are the areas I am most familiar with. Interested in Buy/Hold Rentals, Wholesale deals, rehab projects. 

Anyways, I am happy to be here and ready to grow in this community. Look forward to connecting with anyone in the area. Whatever it takes:) Rock on!

Zack Scott 

Loading replies...