Contractor/Real Estate Investor from Indianapolis Indiana

12 Replies

Have been involved in the construction industry since 1976 as a residential and commercial contractor, specializing in residential remodeling and commercial hair and nail salons.

I carry certifications as; home inspection, mold inspection (both residential & commercial), mold remediation, UST/AST.

Since 2012, have been associated with a large investment group rehabbing 2 to 3 properties per month.

Welcome @Robert McAvoy !!

Glad to see a local active contractor here on the site! We don't have too many around, and they're some of the most requested contacts- look forward to connecting!

Cheers

Welcome!

Since you carry remediation certs, may I inform you of an excellent product only available to professionals called Penta 900 The Solution.  Please investigate it here: www.penta900.com

Let me know should you have an interest, special direct pricing and its results are fully tested and documented.

Best,

awesome, I am looking forward to working with some dependable contractors in a few month. Will reach out. 

@Robert @Kelly

Thank you all for your welcome.

My visits to BP are not daily as we currently have 5 houses under rehab, we are working 12 hours a day 7 days a week, and they keep coming...need more workers...LOL

Looking forward to meeting some of you and putting some deals together.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you