New investor eager to learn and start a new journey.

New investor eager to learn and start a new journey.

North Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 4 votes

Hello all,

I am excited to be apart of this community. I am new to real estate investing and looking to gain as much knowledge that I can in this field. If you are familiar with the Las Vegas market I  would love to hear from you.

1Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP!

  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 399 posts · 260 votes
    10y
    Hi Nikia. Welcome to BP. Las Vegas is s great place to meet some smart people. I hope to see you at some of the meetups. If you have any questions please reach out.
  • North Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Yes, meetups are great! Actually just meet some really great people out of Phoenix. They were associated with WIN. My boyfriend and I just started with mailers. We are hoping to get some leads soon. I'm so exited to get started and look forward to posting a success story!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.