Investor/Realtor in the Lafayette, LA

Investor/Realtor in the Lafayette, LA

Rental Property Investor · Washington, LA · Member since 2010 · 2 posts · 1 vote

I am a Licensed Realtor, Real Estate Investor and Private Money Broker. Contact me on your deals so that we can work together to make more money!

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lafayette/Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 915 votes
    10y

    Nice to connect with you @Grant Vidrine.  If you are interested in tax lien investing, I can tell you about a meetup that's happening tomorrow night in Lafayette, LA on that topic?

    Your background and connections in the trades will serve you well as an investor!

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, LA · Member since 2010 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Robert, I scheduled to attend the group meeting in Lafayette tomorrow. I missed the meeting last Tuesday in BR, so I am definitely making the meetup tomorrow. Thanks For the reminder. Looking forward to meeting you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.