Any Real Estate Investors in Toronto?

Any Real Estate Investors in Toronto?

Real Estate Agent · Pickering, Ontario · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP!

My name is Adam and I live in the Greater Toronto Area. I am relatively new to the bigger pockets forum but I have been reading their blog posts religiously. 

I am looking for other real estate investors in the GTA that have experience flipping or investing in buy and holds, as I wish to enter into these markets. I am willing to work/help/volunteer for someone that participates in real estate investing in turn for the opportunity to learn as much as possible. Please let me know how I can be of assistance. 

Adam

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Roy N.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Fredericton, New Brunswick · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    @Adam Ali

    Welcome to BP!

    There is a handful of TO investors here, some of whom I'm sure will be along to introduce themselves shortly.

    To being networking, you might attend one (or more) local real estate investor meet-ups ... a quick search on-line will produce a few.  @Gary McGowan runs one that meets monthly. 

  • Real Estate Educator, Mentor, Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 86 votes
    10y

    @Luc Boiron, what do you think?

  • Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 564 posts · 425 votes
    10y

    @Adam Ali Welcome to BP!

    I've owned and managed rental properties for a while now, but only recently have started flipping.

    If you want sometime, we could grab a coffee to discuss investing in the GTA. 

    I live and work right downtown, but I have a flip going on in Scarborough, which is much closer to where you are. 

    Thanks @Claude Boiron for the mention.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.