Residential Real Estate Broker · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
Hi BP Community!
I am looking forward to being a contributor and learning to be an investor..... As I create income as a single mother of 2 kids putting them through college.
The focus is in the Vancouver,?Washington area... Am an investor-friendly Real Estate agent with an office on the Columbia River just across the bridge from Portland, Oregon. The rental rates continue to increase in this area and currently it is a sellers market. Looking forward to participating in fix and flip, wholesale, buy and hold and building a strong network sobthat we all can be profitable together.
Look forward to connecting with local BO members and making new connections!
Your new BP contributor and Real Estate advocate,
Dusteen Brielle with Riverside ReMax licensed broker / Realtor
Good luck in this competitive market! There are tons of great real estate agents in the Vancouver area who you should meet with to pick their brain. They will be a vital resource to you as you start to look for listings.
Pocatello, ID · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 11 votes
10y
Nice to have you on the form!
I am in Vancouver frequently. i will connect with you next time in up there and possible go to coffee. I am always interested in networking with realtors in states neighboring mine.
Good luck in this competitive market! There are tons of great real estate agents in the Vancouver area who you should meet with to pick their brain. They will be a vital resource to you as you start to look for listings.
Investor · Harmony, CA · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 20 votes
10y
Dusteen
Welcome to bigger pockets. I invest right up the road from you in Cowlitz County (Kelso and Longview) and am also interested in the Vancouver area. Feel free to contact me in the future. Good luck in your investing career.
Ridgefield, WA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 4 votes
10y
Hi local friends! I live in Ridgefield and specialize in RE Photography from Longview/Kelso to Vancouver! I'm also interests in fix n flip opportunities. Let's connect! :)