Just closed on first deal!

Just closed on first deal!

Interior Decorator · La Grange, KY · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 9 votes
I am still pretty new to BP and have gotten a lot of info so far that has helped my partners and I get started. I just wanted to let out a big Woo Hoo because our first deal just closed yesterday! Knowing that I'm officially in the game is the greatest feeling. I'm sure I'll be posting for some tips here soon, but I just wanted to share the excitement!
5Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

James WilcoxBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 602 votes
10y

@Allie Bloyd welcome to the game! Get ready to get the bug. On paper it looks like you have the potential to have a good deal. Congrats on being wise and creative on the purchase of your first deal. You are about ready to learn a lot with this deal good or bad. Take those lessons you learn from this and apply it to your other properties. Welcome to the world of REI and good luck in all your future REI ventures!

REI James w/ eXp Realty54 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Brandenburg, KY · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Congrats on your first deal.  Keep us posted how it all works out and jump on here if you have any other questions.

  • Specialist · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 260 posts · 245 votes
    10y
    Allie Bloyd love it! Keep it up. When's your hgtv show going to air?
  • Interior Decorator · La Grange, KY · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Hi @Ian Tudor, well I did apply for first time flippers! haha. We'll see, but that would be amazing! I'll definitely check out your page!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.