NEW Atlanta wholesaler cobb county are Georgia

10 Replies

Hi everyone,

I have just signed up for Bigger pockets and I am looking to network with Investors nation and worldwide to add to my buyers/ investors list. I am also here for the more important part of my business and that is to learn not only learn whole sale but also my market and my areas. Real estate knowledge in General I have Learned that knowledge is power as long as you use it .

please feel free to respond below and I am super excited to know anything you guys have to teach me about whole selling in the atlanta area I do have questions so for my first two:

1. is it easier to do bandit signs in atlanta and have a 1 800 number to pull in your properties or should another course of action be taken to find properties with motivated sellers?

2. Where can I find Atlanta real estate investors ?

Promotion
Baselane
All-in-one Financial Hub for Rentals
Still using Excel to manage your rental finances?
Simplify rent collection, bookkeeping, banking, reporting, and taxes. Less stress, higher ROI.
Learn More

@Khalid Kelly , welcome to BP. I recommend looking at the BP courses and podcasts. They offer a wealth of free education. Also consider joining one of the local real estate investor associations. The GA REIA has a free monthly meeting in College Park, GA that is a good place to learn and network.

I own a tax return preparation, financial planning, and business consulting firm in the Atlanta area. I have extensive experience with and specialize in preparing real estate investor tax returns and setting up LLCs for real estate investors. I have also been a guest speaker at the GA REIA on two occasions. Let me know if i can be of assistance.

Good luck on your journey,

Bill

@Khalid Kelly I'm a fellow wholesaler in Cobb and Paulding counties. Direct mail works best for us at GaPropServices.com.  It's a little more expensive than bandit signs (and less work if you have someone do them for you!) but very effective.

Let me know if I can help.

Mark

@Mark Beno @Khalid Kelly Im a rehabber in the Cobb / Galleria area and I definitely need a few credible and knowledgable wholesalers on my team simply for efficiency. Let me know if you two are interested! Ive been on Bigger Pockets for a while but this actually happens to be my first post lol so bare with me. 

@Jammilah Dixon no problem, and congrats on beginning to post on BP. There's so much info on here, but don't get bogged down in the details of trying to learn everything. I believe in MASSIVE action, get your feet wet, and learn as you go. Let me know if I can help.

Mark

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you