Hi there! New member from Northern Arizona

Hi there! New member from Northern Arizona

Prescott, AZ · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 10 votes

Hi all,

I am new to real estate development and investment, and am trying to crack into the market. I am very excited to start using this website to learn new things and create cash flow for continued investment. I am young and don't have a lot to invest so I am particularly interested in methods for investing with low start up cash. Hope you can all assist me!

1Reply
19 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets @James Gardner. Getting educated would be the best way to start. You can start with the course on the Ultimate Beginner's Guide. You can find it under Education.

    BiggerPockets
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    Hey @James Gardner, welcome to the site! Here are some good places to start: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet- find and connect with other BP members that are in your area.

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts - Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you.
    And, of course the
    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums - ask any question about real estate!
    See you around!

    BiggerPockets
  • Prescott, AZ · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hi @Michael S. thanks for the assistance. I have started reading those guides, and am working on the (dense) ULI Guide to Real Estate Investment. If anyone has any other resources to suggest, I am an avid reader. Thanks all!

  • Prescott, AZ · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hi @Dave Visaya I am going through all of these thanks to your advice. Will be looking out for more activity soon. Thanks all.

  • Jill DeWitPro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 423 votes
    10y

    Hello @James Gardner and welcome to BP. BP is a great place to start if your new to real estate investing. It has everything you need from free resources to having the ability to network with other investors, the possibilities are endless!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.