Former real estate salesperson from Texas

Former real estate salesperson from Texas

Arlington, TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote

9/11 derailed my real estate sales career and I never felt compelled to return to sales, but have always been interested in real estate investing.  I think NOW is the right time.

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · London, Greater London · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi Clem,

    I understand how you feel - take a deep breath and just do it - sitting on the fence is a killer of dreams and a life unfulfilled..

    Good luck

  • Missouri City, TX · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Clem Singleton anytime is the right time! There is no perfect time so take the jump! You won't regret it
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.