Motivated RE Investor in Charlotte, NC

Motivated RE Investor in Charlotte, NC

Wholesaler · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hello BiggerPockets Members!  I'm an Investor/Wholesaler in Charlotte, NC. I'm seeking other serious investors who are open to great opportunities and is interested in doing deals. I have a few deals under my belt and I'm open to doing deals in other states as well.  I look forward to meeting new people, developing relationships while networking making money!

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Gastonia, NC · Member since 2016 · 124 posts · 45 votes
10y
Welcome Duane Rose to BP. There are several meet ups every week here in Charlotte. You can find several on meetup.com under real estate. Maybe I'll see you around. Best of luck.
See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    sure send me some info. Thanks 

  • Professional · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    I split my month between Charlotte and Dallas. Let's make sure we grab coffee or something and talk
  • Gastonia, NC · Member since 2016 · 124 posts · 45 votes
    10y
    Welcome Duane Rose to BP. There are several meet ups every week here in Charlotte. You can find several on meetup.com under real estate. Maybe I'll see you around. Best of luck.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    I buy in Charlotte, NC.

  • Wholesaler · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 66 votes
    10y
    Duane Rose I'm here in Charlotte also
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 93 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    Welcome toBP. As mentioned the meet ups can be very helpful

    We are buyers in Charlotte and surrounding areas.  Feel free to add me to a buyers list. 

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I buy in Charlotte as well. Feel free to also add me to your buyers list.

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Duane Rose

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    @Duane Rose

    oooh oooh pick me!! I'm buying here too :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.