Anyone from New York, New York

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Commack, NY · Member since 2008 · 110 posts · 42 votes
10y

Hi David,  I am in Long Island  and have many buyers seeking product in bklyn and manhattan. I am a wholesaler who is licensed as well. Perhaps,  we can put some deals together.

See this reply in the discussion

36 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Queens, NY · Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    @Shanti Jimenez I am a year late lol. Hope you found one

  • Angel-Ty L.Pro Member
    Specialist · NYC · Member since 2017 · 123 posts · 88 votes
    6y

    @Tim Miner @Kyle Wallace @Nicholas Clement @David Glanville

    Hey guys im also in the NYC area, I'm hosting a meetup Dec 12th, would love to meet. 

  • Glen Cove, NY · Member since 2019 · 41 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    I’m in Nassau County, Long Island

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hello NYC here (Bronx). Looking to connect and learn from local investors. Also looking for local meetups happening.

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Angel-Ty L. Would love to attend this meetup you will be hosting.

  • Investor · New London, CT · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Anyone invest or do business in Queen, New York.

  • New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 215 posts · 50 votes
    6y

    @Angel-Ty L.  I am doing business not to far from you.......

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Angel-Ty L. I'd like to attend the meetup.  Can you please post details of the event?  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.