Anyone from New York, New York

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Commack, NY · Member since 2008 · 110 posts · 42 votes
10y

Hi David,  I am in Long Island  and have many buyers seeking product in bklyn and manhattan. I am a wholesaler who is licensed as well. Perhaps,  we can put some deals together.

See this reply in the discussion

36 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Commack, NY · Member since 2008 · 110 posts · 42 votes
    10y

    Hi David,  I am in Long Island  and have many buyers seeking product in bklyn and manhattan. I am a wholesaler who is licensed as well. Perhaps,  we can put some deals together.

  • Real Estate Agent · Commack, NY · Member since 2008 · 110 posts · 42 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jennifer W.:

    Hi David,  I am on Long Island  and have many buyers seeking product in bklyn and manhattan. I am a wholesaler who is licensed as well. Perhaps,  we can put some deals together.

  • Investor · South Ozone Park, NY · Member since 2016 · 138 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    @David Glanville , yes in response to your question. In Queens, long time investor, licensed contractor and real estate agent. Always looking to network and learn and grow.

  • Real Estate Investor · New York , NY · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi @David Glanville,

    BK, NYC.

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thank you Chavonne, Hem, and Jennifer for responding. Yes, perhaps we can put some deals together in the future. Enjoy the day!

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 110 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    In manhattan 

  • Queens NY, NY · Member since 2013 · 467 posts · 107 votes
    10y

    @David Glanville.....Queens 

  • New Milford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Hey David. I am actually from the Bronx and recently moved to NJ but still in the NYC Metro Area.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Toronto, Canada · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hi @David Glanville. I live in Manhattan - West Harlem and have a rental property in the Bronx. I also want to meet and network with locals. 

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 118 votes
    10y

    Hi Everyone, 

    I am also local to NYC, Manhattan. Been an active investor for the last 7 years, always looking for opportunities to connect and network. Specially interested in meeting wholesalers and other investors for JV opportunities.

    Regards,

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    BK here.

  • Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Hi there!  looking to network with everyone! !

  • Member since 2018 · 43 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Hi David. I'm a new investor in Long Island but I work in Queens. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Jamaica Queens · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Hello I am a buy and hold investor out of Queens through JNCLEGACYCORP we add value and create cash flow ALWAYS looking expand network and cultivate new Ideas
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hello NYers,

    Anyone have a tenant/landlord attorney they can refer to me?

    Shanti

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I'm a newbie in Brooklyn. I have only one property upstate (STR), but I plan to get into long term rentals. I'm doing a lot of reading and listening to podcasts to learn, but I would like to connect with other New Yorkers who invest in real estate. Trying to decide where geographically to invest. I'm not opposed to long distance, but wondering what other investors' experiences are.

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 79 posts · 30 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BP. I Reside in brooklyn always open to partners, let me know if you would like to network. Buy and hold and multifamily

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Thanks!  I also want to buy and hold, so that I can eventually build up a good cash flow.  Do you buy in NYC or somewhere else? 

  • Basit SiddiqiBusiness Member
    Accountant · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 8k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @Julia Vishnev

    NYC is great that it has so many local real estate networking events. Most investors attending these events invest out of state. You may be able to get some insight on what areas to invest in.

  • Queens, NY · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi, I’m located in queens New York and just starting my journey in real estate investment. Are there any networking groups in the queens area?

  • Scott WolfPro Member
    Lender · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 956 votes
    7y

    @David Glanville

    NYC based, have investments in Dutchess county, on Long Island and in Nashville TN.

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Thanks, I'm attending the Bigger Pockets webinar tonight, and I'm going to a women in real estate panel discussion in March here in NYC.  I checked the meetup section on this site for NYC, but the only one coming up was during the day while I'm working.  I'll keep checking.

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hi, I am in NYC (Manhattan) and would love to speak to other RE investors in NY. Has anyone heard of any meetups?

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    7y

    Welcome aboard David and best of luck investing!

  • Newark NJ · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Queens, Brooklyn and long island, send me your deals

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.