Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2016 · 279 posts · 105 votes
Good evening everyone...just wanted to say hello and that there seems to be a vast array of great info on this site (I have not even scratched the surface). I am new to REI and am interested in multifamily rentals primarily near where my family lives in eastern PA about an hour north of Philadelphia and an hour west of New York City. We are also kicking around the idea of purchasing in the Tampa, FL area. Looking forward to educating myself here and gaining as much knowledge as possible.
Real Estate Agent · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 30 votes
10y
Welcome to BP. BP has a ton of free information as well as a vast user base that is very knowledgable in every area of real estate. I'm in North Clearwater if I can help you with anything please feel free to reach out to me. Good luck Kevin
New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 3 votes
10y
John Daniello welcome aboard! I'm also a newbie in the community. Jump right in and get involved. Highly recommend checking out the Networking Events under the Community tab. Find a local
Meet ups to begin expanding your network.
I'm over in Philly. Would be great to stay in touch and hear about inroads you've made in the real estate game.
Cheers,
Ahmed
Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2016 · 279 posts · 105 votes
10y
Thanks for the welcome @Ahmed Ogunbunmi I've heard Philly is a great city for REI. I have already visited my first RE Meetup last week. Very informative and great networking opps. Lets keep in touch!
Real Estate Agent · Indian Rocks Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
10y
Hi John and welcome! Tampa FL is the greatest city to live in and invest with a ton a people migrating here each year its one of forbes greatest value cities in the world. If you have any questions about the market or have any criteria of houses you might consider I would love to help you out and can email you new properties daily!
To your success,
-Bryce Salamone