Wholesaler in Metro Detroit Michigan

18 Replies

Hi my name is Jeff Lipple.  I wholesale properties in Oakland county, Macomb county, Wayne county and Kalamazoo county Michigan.  Mostly in Metro Detroit, but I've owned rentals and am flipping a property out in the Kalamazoo area.  I wanted to reintroduce myself.  I bought my first investment property in 2013.  Since then I recently left my 9-5 to start wholesaling full time this past May.  Bigger Pockets is a huge reason as to how I was able to do that!  I have learned so much from their forums, blogs and podcasts.  Unfortunately I haven't been a very active member.  Not being tied up for 50+ hours on non real estate work now.  I hope to give back to this community that has done so much for me!  If there is any way that I may be able to help you, please let me know.

Hello @Jeff Lipple and let me be the first to welcome you to Bigger Pockets. At Bigger Pockets, you can access a ton of information on REI while networking with other investors from around the world. You can also post blogs and listen to BP's podcast in itunes. At BP, the possibilities are endless.

Welcome, Jeff!  Bigger Pockets is a very rich resource.  I am an investor in Ypsilanti, with a couple of single family rentals and 1 flip in motion at the moment.  

Best wishes,

Keri

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

Welcome back to BP Jeff! I have found the information here awesome as well!

I am also an investor in Macomb, Wayne and Oakland counties.  Would love to hear about how you are going doing wholesaling fulltime!  I'll PM you and would love to chat at some stage

Cheers

Lindsay

Smart move @Jeff Lipple .  I many times tell people the number one reason for success in this industry is the people you know.

I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with another member of BP today.  Wealth of knowledge and left me with 2 contacts that I'm going to capitalize on very shortly.

@Jeff Lipple welcome to BP! Good to hear you hit the 9-5; you've enacted my goal! Perhaps we can help each other meet our goals at some point in SE Michigan - welcome to the community. 

Erik

@Trevor Daniel - Hi Trevor.  I was just in your neck of the woods at the end of May early June.  Loved downtown Rochester!  Will be back soon for sure.  If ever you do make it down to Melbourne Australia, please let me know and I'd be happy to show you around :)

We focus on a few areas in US for investing, update NY, Detroit, Florida etc.  Detroit was only my first thought as it was the only place I knew 0.0001% about as opposed to 0.0% about any other market as I visited for a number of weeks back in 2013.  Have learnt much since, so maybe can claim 0.0002% now :)

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now

Welcome to BP!... mentioned several times above, but really is a great resource. I'm focus in GR and K-zoo area, as part of Homevestors. Happy to answer any questions regarding these areas. 

Welcome, seems there are quite a few of us wholesaling the same areas! I also work Macomb and Oakland. Moving my areas north soon. I am not big on wayne county even though I know a few people that are doing well there. 

Originally posted by @Steven Butala:

Hello @Jeff Lipple and let me be the first to welcome you to Bigger Pockets. At Bigger Pockets, you can access a ton of information on REI while networking with other investors from around the world. You can also post blogs and listen to BP's podcast in itunes. At BP, the possibilities are endless.

Thank you Steven!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you