New Residential Redeveloper from Los Angeles!

11 Replies

Hi Everyone! We just started our company in the Los Angeles & Ventura Counties! We are looking for other investors in the area to network with. Also, if anyone has any networking event suggestions we would love to hear about them! 

@Kristina Hess Welcome to BP. My wife and I are located in Ventura County. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you grow your business. 

As for networking events, I recommend doing a search for real estate events on meetup.com. In ventura county, I recommend the Ventura county Real estate investors club and the real estate candy shop.

Hi Corneluis - thanks for the tips, we will definitely take a look, it's great to connect with others in the area! Are you House Flippers/Investors?

Hi Nabil - That would be wonderful - I'll keep an eye out for it, thank you for the information in advance! :)

Hi Kristina,
I am also a new member at BP and local to Los Angeles Area currently looking to join a group of investors or developers here in the area. Still trying to network with local investor communities and would let you know if I find a good networking event.

@Kristina Hess
Downtown Los Angeles Real Estate Networking Group

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 5:30 PM

WeWork Fine Arts Building
811 W 7th St
Los Angeles, CA
Directions

They have a meet up page also

Originally posted by @Nabil Suleiman :

Kristina Hess
Downtown Los Angeles Real Estate Networking Group

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 5:30 PM

WeWork Fine Arts Building
811 W 7th St
Los Angeles, CA
Directions

They have a meet up page also

Hi Nabil ,  I'm interested in attending, is there a better place to park than others?  Also, can you provide a link to the meetup page? 

Nabil - Thank you! Do you have a link to the page or a way for us to find it?

Mehul - Thank you very much, we will be sure to do the same if we find a good one as well! We are looking to potentially start one of our own, but finding a meeting spot is the challenge. :/

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you