Rental properties

Rental properties

Investor · Poplarville, MS · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 7 votes

hello everyone hoping for some great knowledge from everyone here , new to the game but excited to pickup new ideas from everyone.....

1Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kapolei, HI · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Richard,

    Welcome, I'm Chad Haili a part time investor; also seeking knowledge from everyone too. I have experience in buy and hold, but, would also like to reap the knowledge on acquiring more rental and multi-family properties. if I could assist any knowledge that I have, I'd be glad to share anytime.

    Aloha

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    Hey @Richard Heck, welcome to the site! Here are some good places to start: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet- find and connect with other BP members that are in your area.

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts - Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you.
    And, of course the
    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums - ask any question about real estate!
    See you around!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.