Newbie looking to invest in Indianapolis, IN area

5 Replies

Hey Guys,

I am interested in Bigger Pockets, I have listened to plenty episodes and some webinars. I am looking to invest in Indianapolis I have looked at all of the mls deals in the area and my analysis is that this is a great area where certain zip codes there is plenty inventory and many investors. Being that I am from Indianapolis I have some relationships within the market but I also have relationships in California with investors who are interested in the area. I am looking to build relationships and eager to continuously learn the REI world.

Best regards,

Terone Johnson

Hi @Terone Johnson ! Welcome to BP. Don't let the fact that there's a lot of inventory available in an area fool you - it's typically available for a reason! Especially with the market being short on inventory as it is now. That doesn't mean there aren't deals to be had - you just have to be choosy and analyze, analyze, analyze. There are a great wealth of resources here to help with that.

I'm an agent and investor in the area and happy to answer any questions you have. 

Promotion
Baselane
All-in-one Financial Hub for Rentals
Still using Excel to manage your rental finances?
Simplify rent collection, bookkeeping, banking, reporting, and taxes. Less stress, higher ROI.
Learn More

Hi everyone, sorry for the delayed response as I am new to the forum posts. I appreciate all of you for reaching out and hope to connect with each Of you. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you