New member and accountant in Atlanta, GA

New member and accountant in Atlanta, GA

Bill HamptonBusiness Member
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes

Hello BP community. I am actually returning to BP after being away for a while. I like the new website. I have been a part time investor and landlord since 2010. I own a single family rental in the Atlanta area and I am looking for wholesale deals and buy and hold deals in the Atlanta area. I'm also looking to learn more about and get into private lending.

I own a tax return preparation, financial planning, and business consulting firm. I have extensive experience with, and specialize in, preparing real estate investor tax returns and setting up LLCs for real estate investors.

Bill

Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
3Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor/Syndicator · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 470 posts · 599 votes
10y
Bill Hampton welcome back! I recently moved to the ATL area from Ohio to expand our real estate investment company. I would enjoy getting together and share experiences!
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Syndicator · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 470 posts · 599 votes
    10y
    Bill Hampton welcome back! I recently moved to the ATL area from Ohio to expand our real estate investment company. I would enjoy getting together and share experiences!
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    OP
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    10y

    Thanks Jered. Sounds like a great idea.  I look forward to connecting with you. 

    Bill 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Investor · Decatur, GA · Member since 2015 · 313 posts · 207 votes
    10y

    Good luck Bill.

  • Investor/Realtor · Hoover, AL · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 459 votes
    10y

    Welcome!!!  BP is a great resource.  Always good to network! I'm also looking for great deals in the ATL market.  I'm in the process of getting reciprocity as a Realtor in GA!!!

    @Bill Hampton

  • Flipper · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Bill Hampton Hi Bill, I'd like to set up a meeting to discuss my group's business plan and LLC formation if you're accepting new clients.
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    OP
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    9y

    @Michael Davis give me a call. My number is in my profile or go to my website 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.