Wholesaler from New York

Wholesaler from New York

Springfield Gardens, NY · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Greetings! I'm an investor looking to network and learn about different strategies to lock in deals. I focus my investing in Queens, New York. I work with distressed homeowners to purchase homes with good potential. I am looking for other investors who would be interested in purchasing homes at a discount.

1Reply
43 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor / Broker · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 665 posts · 1k+ votes
9y

@Katya Joseph

You can add me to your list.

I have been Investing in Brooklyn for 2 decades and currently hold 7 multi-family properties in Windsor Terrace, Clinton Hill, Bed-Stuy and Ditmas Park.

I'm interested in helping this group.

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Elmhurst, NY · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    please add me to your list. i work extensively with rockaway and arverne areas right now.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.