Wholesaler from New York

Wholesaler from New York

Springfield Gardens, NY · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Greetings! I'm an investor looking to network and learn about different strategies to lock in deals. I focus my investing in Queens, New York. I work with distressed homeowners to purchase homes with good potential. I am looking for other investors who would be interested in purchasing homes at a discount.

1Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor / Broker · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 665 posts · 1k+ votes
9y

@Katya Joseph

You can add me to your list.

I have been Investing in Brooklyn for 2 decades and currently hold 7 multi-family properties in Windsor Terrace, Clinton Hill, Bed-Stuy and Ditmas Park.

I'm interested in helping this group.

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    We would be interested. In addition to being a Fix and Flip lender we also purchase properties and we do JV acquisitions. We focus almost exclusively on 1-4 family properties.

  • East Rockaway, NY · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    I would be interested as well.. Looking for multi family homes that are distressed.thx
  • Queens, NY · Member since 2014 · 153 posts · 64 votes
    10y
    Please add me to your list. Thanks.
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hello Katya,

    Great post! I'm also in Queens. BP is a great place to network and build a cash list. In case you haven't already attended them, REI meet ups are another great way to find buyers in your market.

    Best of luck to you!

    -Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Ozone Park, NY · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Looking for a multi unit distressed property to use a 203k loan. Please stay in contact.
  • Forest Hills, NY · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y
    I'd be interested
  • Investor · Forest Hills, NY · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Could you please add me to your list. I am also looking to invest in distressed properties in Queens.  Please contact us. Thank you.

  • Springfield Gardens, NY · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Great! Thank you everyone! I will absolutely stay in touch! 

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 91 posts · 46 votes
    10y

    Also interested here. Please keep me informed. 

    Looking for 1-4F multi's as well as commercial.

  • new york, NY · Member since 2015 · 67 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I live in Manhattan and am very interested too. Let's stay in touch! I am interested in distressed buildings.

  • Property Manager · Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hi. We are looking in the Bronx. Also 

    We so Property management joint ventures.

    If you have question about but to keep..

    I'll be Happy to answer..

  • Investor · Richmond Hill, NY · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    I am a Queens native, investing in Long Island, mostly western and central Nassau. Is like to be added to your buyers list, and anyone who wants to get on mine, seems me a note. 

  • Investor · Elmhurst, NY · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    add me to our list :)

  • Property Manager · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 537 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Hi @Katya Joseph, welcome to the Bigger Pockets community!

    I'm interested in multi families in Brooklyn, if you come across please let me know.

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Interested in Queens and Bronx. Please add me to your list. Thanks.

  • Springfield Gardens, NY · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Great! thank you everyone! I'm adding you all and taking down your preferences. I'll be in touch!! 

  • Spring Valley, NY · Member since 2011 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I bring together buyers/buyer reps

    with sellers/seller reps for properties not on public lists.

    I focus mostly but not exclusively in the NYC Metro area both buy & sell

    Near $1MM to $50MM, and selectively some larger commercial properties

    in CA, GA, FL, CT and NY tri-state.

    Mostly Multi-fam, Mixed use, land, some SingleFam and various commercial properties & hotels.

    Contact me about becoming part of our buy/sell team.  

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Please add me to your list, thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Westchester, NY · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Welcome to bigger pockets Katya. I would be interested in being added to your list. Thanks. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Teaneck, NJ · Member since 2016 · 567 posts · 291 votes
    10y

    @Katya Joseph welcome to the BP community. Please add me to the list as well as I am interested in small Multi Family

    Thank you.

  • Springfield Gardens, NY · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Ayanna J and @Oleg Shalumov I'm happy to add you! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Davenport, FL · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Hello, could I get your contact info please..
  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hi please add me to your list as well! Currently an investor of 3 years with 2 brooklyn Multifamilies and 1 out of state SFH. Definitely interested in scaling with discounted properties in Brooklyn, Queens

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi Katya, Im an all cash investor that buy properties in the Brooklyn and Queens area. Please put me on your list. Side note. I think you are my Haitian relative. I have to ask my mom to be sure. 

  • Investor / Broker · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 665 posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Katya Joseph

    You can add me to your list.

    I have been Investing in Brooklyn for 2 decades and currently hold 7 multi-family properties in Windsor Terrace, Clinton Hill, Bed-Stuy and Ditmas Park.

    I'm interested in helping this group.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.