• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Tech Entrepreneur from Los Angeles, CA Building REI Portfolio

Ray Dipasupil
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Aug 16 2016, 14:15

Hey Bigger Pockets friends, my name is Ray & I’m a SoCal native running a technology 3D printing/3D printer eCommerce company, EEZITEC, based in Los Angeles, California. My backgrounds are in economics, accounting (CPA candidate), product design, & engineering — I know, quite a lot but I’m a lifelong learner. I’ve worked in varying capacities as a financial analyst, software engineering & product design instructor, & senior design engineer with growing startups to some of the biggest companies out there. Here are some photos of a 3D printed model home my company made.

My interest with real estate investing has always been dormant ever since university, usually an interesting afterthought, due to my already stacked schedule. However, upon meeting the love of life, she awakened the beast within me & I’ve ‘slowly’ accelerated my learning in the past few months. My lady is a real estate investor & she works as a senior financial analyst with the biggest entertainment company in the world (which coincidentally enough, is the place where we first met as co-workers). She’s looking to transition soon into real estate investing full-time, as it is her passion.

My goals in real estate is to grow my & my lady's REI portfolio & also do some rehab projects as we're both hands-on people (as a kid I tinkered a lot with electronics, computers, & cars). Another goal in parallel is also to build a REI portfolio for my family (2 awesome siblings & my parents).

I came to join Bigger Pockets in order to learn from seasoned pros, beginners, & everything else in between & possibly even work with some of you in the future. If you have any questions or would like to just chat about tech & entrepreneurship, feel free to ask me here in the thread (this way other folks can learn too). You can also connect with me on LinkedIn & find more about my what I do here. Cheers, y’all!

Loading replies...