Getting started in North & Central Florida

7 Replies

Hello Bigger Pockets! I am a new investor just getting started in the Ocala/Marion County Florida area. I am a finance professional and truly see investing in real estate as a great way to build wealth. Thanks for the support!

I am a wholesaler in Orlando and I have properties all over central FLA. I don't have any right now in Marion county but am getting more properties every day. Do you want me to send you the current list?

Promotion
REI Nation
Turnkey Real Estate
Wondering how to safely invest in out-of-state real estate?
This 40-page eBook is your best resource for safe, profitable, passive real estate investing.
Download Now

Hi @Chris L.

welcome To BP and to Real Estate Investing!!

Real Estate is a great way to build long term wealth, make passive income and get your net worth sky high...

it is not as simple as some people say..

but if you stick around and be president it will be worth it!!

best advice i can give you is to netwrok!!

start by looking on meetup.com, BP community google and craigslist..

look for local investors ,wholesalers and start analyzing deals...

Inbox me if you have any questions.. 

best of luck!!

Doron

My focus is single & multi family properties and further education. I am a commercial banker so I feel good about my ability to analyze a deal but there is always more to learn. Thanks for reaching out to me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you