My name is Will McGuire. I am based out of Orange County, New York and looking to business in the upstate NY area. I am new to real estate, but I am working with a successful investor as a mentor. I am interested in flipping, buy and hold rentals (especially those in close proximity to colleges/universities), and development.
I hope to make connections with people with similar interests and who may have experience in areas that I am lacking, as well as anyone hungry to grow a business and open to new opportunities. I am at the stage in my career where I am looking to soak up any and all knowledge that I can gain. Please, do not hesitate to give any advice, suggestions, or anything that you feel I, or anyone else reading this, may find useful.
The areas above are the areas that I am currently interested in. However, as I said I am new to this and thus, I am open to any opportunities where I can learn and most importantly, where there is money to be made!
Welcome Willie,
| Being Real Estate Investors we are always looking for ways to maximize our return on investment (R.O.I) and make the biggest paycheck possible and rightfully so. As investors we do a lot of things for the neighborhoods we renovate homes in, we do a lot for troubled homeowners and we do a lot for the economy as a whole. With that in mind what if I told you there was a way for you to increase your R.O.I 200% to 500% and you would be helping those who are really in need. I'm not talking about a homeowner who is over leveraged or facing foreclosure, I'm talking about folks who have lost their homes and are living in shelters due to the economic downturn or our disabled veterans who have a huge problem getting housing and those in your community who have disabilities who are in need of quality housing. What if you could help these folks who are in such need and make 2-5 times above market rent on every property you place them in? What if I told you that you could do this without ever using your own cash or credit and many times without ever even owning the property yourself? What if all your monthly income was backed and guaranteed by the government and would be in your back account on the 1st of every month? This series will definitely change the way you look at investing and will also change how you look at helping others. It will also drastically change how you look at the rental business a.k.a being a landlord. All the fears and horror stories you have dealt with or heard will be a thing of the past and will not apply to you.You will never have to deal with an eviction, you will never have to deal with late rental payments, you will never get calls from annoying or troublesome tenants ever again and you will never ever have to deal with spending money and time screening tenants ever again. This will honestly and truly change the way you look at investing. But it’s up to you to take the first step. You have to take action on your goals. Think about this. Imagine what you’re life will be like one year from now if you don’t take action. Will you be driving the car you want? Will you live in the house you’ve always dreamed of? Will you wake up each day and smile because you are excited about each new day’s opportunities.. Or will you hit the snooze button in an attempt to escape the painful reality of your monotonous daily life. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemies. Which is why I want to give you every opportunity you need to succeed in life and build the kind of wealth that will make you happy and satisfied. I believe the universe sends us opportunities when the time is right for us to act. Your time to start winning is NOW. Every day you continue to wait is one less day on this earth that you’ll be living your dream life. You owe yourself to take that first step towards the rest of the life you’ve always wanted. Make the decision to change your life NOW. To Your Success, Michael Fernandes & The Steward R.E.I Team P.S. Here’s an interesting thought: Two weeks from now your life is going to be the same. Two months from now you won’t see much difference either. Think about what your financial situation is going to be like in two years. Will you be financially independent? Will you have assets and investments that make your life easier? Will you be on your way to living the kind of life you want to live? Or will you be still stuck in a rut, still suffering the same financial difficulties? I can guarantee you one thing.If you do NOT take action on your financial goals, you’ll never achieve them. The first step in your journey is gaining the knowledge, and the mindset necessary for success. Or, you can continue to spin your wheels. Choose yourself. Choose success. |
I am mainly focusing on Orange, Ulster, Dutchess but open to opportunities in surrounding areas, as well.
I am looking for student rental opportunities in the Oneonta area. Again, open to opportunities in other areas with high student populations, as well.
Oh, you're still WAY downstate. When I see Upstate NY, I think of Syracuse, Rochester, Albany, etc. That's more upstate. You're just outside of NYC, but I think it's just a common misconception. I stay typically in my county up here, but there's always a chance. There's a ton of BP members that are in your immediate area.
Good luck!
Welcome Willie,
| Being Real Estate Investors we are always looking for ways to maximize our return on investment (R.O.I) and make the biggest paycheck possible and rightfully so. As investors we do a lot of things for the neighborhoods we renovate homes in, we do a lot for troubled homeowners and we do a lot for the economy as a whole. With that in mind what if I told you there was a way for you to increase your R.O.I 200% to 500% and you would be helping those who are really in need. I'm not talking about a homeowner who is over leveraged or facing foreclosure, I'm talking about folks who have lost their homes and are living in shelters due to the economic downturn or our disabled veterans who have a huge problem getting housing and those in your community who have disabilities who are in need of quality housing. What if you could help these folks who are in such need and make 2-5 times above market rent on every property you place them in? What if I told you that you could do this without ever using your own cash or credit and many times without ever even owning the property yourself? What if all your monthly income was backed and guaranteed by the government and would be in your back account on the 1st of every month? This series will definitely change the way you look at investing and will also change how you look at helping others. It will also drastically change how you look at the rental business a.k.a being a landlord. All the fears and horror stories you have dealt with or heard will be a thing of the past and will not apply to you.You will never have to deal with an eviction, you will never have to deal with late rental payments, you will never get calls from annoying or troublesome tenants ever again and you will never ever have to deal with spending money and time screening tenants ever again. This will honestly and truly change the way you look at investing. But it’s up to you to take the first step. You have to take action on your goals. Think about this. Imagine what you’re life will be like one year from now if you don’t take action. Will you be driving the car you want? Will you live in the house you’ve always dreamed of? Will you wake up each day and smile because you are excited about each new day’s opportunities.. Or will you hit the snooze button in an attempt to escape the painful reality of your monotonous daily life. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemies. Which is why I want to give you every opportunity you need to succeed in life and build the kind of wealth that will make you happy and satisfied. I believe the universe sends us opportunities when the time is right for us to act. Your time to start winning is NOW. Every day you continue to wait is one less day on this earth that you’ll be living your dream life. You owe yourself to take that first step towards the rest of the life you’ve always wanted. Make the decision to change your life NOW. To Your Success, Michael Fernandes & The Steward R.E.I Team P.S. Here’s an interesting thought: Two weeks from now your life is going to be the same. Two months from now you won’t see much difference either. Think about what your financial situation is going to be like in two years. Will you be financially independent? Will you have assets and investments that make your life easier? Will you be on your way to living the kind of life you want to live? Or will you be still stuck in a rut, still suffering the same financial difficulties? I can guarantee you one thing.If you do NOT take action on your financial goals, you’ll never achieve them. The first step in your journey is gaining the knowledge, and the mindset necessary for success. Or, you can continue to spin your wheels. Choose yourself. Choose success. |
@Patrick Meyer I would say, tell me more! I have had this thought cross my mind before and if you are working on a system that does what you say, I am very interested.
I call Orange/Dutchess/Ulster Counties the Middle Earth of New York state: not quite upstate, but just outside the NYC tri-state area.
I agree that college rentals can be lucrative if you have the patience to deal with them.
Can you tell us more about why you are focused on Oneonta? Is there a need for off campus student housing there? I am interested to hear more.
I have a college rental in the Saratoga Springs area which we rent to Skidmore College students. However, the school is building more on campus housing for upper class students so this may not be the best for future college off campus investment.
Would love to hear more about Oneonta and if you see an opportunity there...
I have a few reasons for my current interest in the Oneonta Student Rentals market. Not the least of which is that I went to school there thus, I am very familiar with the area. Also, there are two colleges in the city, SUNY Oneonta as well as Hartwick College both within a one mile proximity - double the demand in the same rental area.
The city is also has many summer festivals, and is close to Cooperstown and therefore provides summertime rental opportunities, as well.
Though I don't think its the best rental area in the state, it is a good place to find good deals in the beginning of my investing career.
That sounds appealing to have two colleges in such close proximity.
Do you know what years students allowed to live off campus in each school? Some schools have restrictions that only upper class men are allowed off campus. Is that the case here?
Do leases typically end at the end of the school year or go 12 months?
In Saratoga where I have an investment it can go either way. For one of our properties we prefer the students leave at the end of the school year so that we can tap into the track rental market. However this does create a lot more work since in the summer the property is treated almost like a hotel.
We should talk off line sometime and discuss these different areas in more depth.
Welcome Willie,
| Being Real Estate Investors we are always looking for ways to maximize our return on investment (R.O.I) and make the biggest paycheck possible and rightfully so. As investors we do a lot of things for the neighborhoods we renovate homes in, we do a lot for troubled homeowners and we do a lot for the economy as a whole. With that in mind what if I told you there was a way for you to increase your R.O.I 200% to 500% and you would be helping those who are really in need. I'm not talking about a homeowner who is over leveraged or facing foreclosure, I'm talking about folks who have lost their homes and are living in shelters due to the economic downturn or our disabled veterans who have a huge problem getting housing and those in your community who have disabilities who are in need of quality housing. What if you could help these folks who are in such need and make 2-5 times above market rent on every property you place them in? What if I told you that you could do this without ever using your own cash or credit and many times without ever even owning the property yourself? What if all your monthly income was backed and guaranteed by the government and would be in your back account on the 1st of every month? This series will definitely change the way you look at investing and will also change how you look at helping others. It will also drastically change how you look at the rental business a.k.a being a landlord. All the fears and horror stories you have dealt with or heard will be a thing of the past and will not apply to you.You will never have to deal with an eviction, you will never have to deal with late rental payments, you will never get calls from annoying or troublesome tenants ever again and you will never ever have to deal with spending money and time screening tenants ever again. This will honestly and truly change the way you look at investing. But it’s up to you to take the first step. You have to take action on your goals. Think about this. Imagine what you’re life will be like one year from now if you don’t take action. Will you be driving the car you want? Will you live in the house you’ve always dreamed of? Will you wake up each day and smile because you are excited about each new day’s opportunities.. Or will you hit the snooze button in an attempt to escape the painful reality of your monotonous daily life. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemies. Which is why I want to give you every opportunity you need to succeed in life and build the kind of wealth that will make you happy and satisfied. I believe the universe sends us opportunities when the time is right for us to act. Your time to start winning is NOW. Every day you continue to wait is one less day on this earth that you’ll be living your dream life. You owe yourself to take that first step towards the rest of the life you’ve always wanted. Make the decision to change your life NOW. To Your Success, Michael Fernandes & The Steward R.E.I Team P.S. Here’s an interesting thought: Two weeks from now your life is going to be the same. Two months from now you won’t see much difference either. Think about what your financial situation is going to be like in two years. Will you be financially independent? Will you have assets and investments that make your life easier? Will you be on your way to living the kind of life you want to live? Or will you be still stuck in a rut, still suffering the same financial difficulties? I can guarantee you one thing.If you do NOT take action on your financial goals, you’ll never achieve them. The first step in your journey is gaining the knowledge, and the mindset necessary for success. Or, you can continue to spin your wheels. Choose yourself. Choose success. |
What if you just told him what exactly it is you are peddling instead of being coy?
Hey Will,
Send me your email and will send you more information about our program.
@Patrick Meyer I will need you to accept my colleague request before I can send you a private message.