Newbie Wholesaler and Flipper from Long Island

Newbie Wholesaler and Flipper from Long Island

Wholesaler · Baldwin, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Just opened shop and hung a shingle. I'm a Christian, married 43 years and now looking to make money. I am a retired banker looking to build a network of "GO TO PEOPLE" for advice, referrals, opportunities and resources. I am also graduate of Hofstra University and formerly a resident of Hempstead Long Island. I also write fictional crime and investigation mystery's available on Amazon. Inbox me if you want to connect. Thanks   

0Reply
16 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP Larry. Great to have you aboard

    BiggerPockets
  • Wholesaler · Baldwin, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks ... How long have you been in the business? If I may ask?

  • Real Estate Investor · Bay Shore, NY · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    are you building a network for yourself or a type of thing where people can go and get advice?

  • Wholesaler · Baldwin, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Private network but open to those who want to make money. Sorry for the delayed response I was out of town.

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Larry Montgomery

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    9y

    Hi @Larry Montgomery , 

    Welcome to the BP community and to REI! Not sure if you've check out these resources, but The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Wholesaling and The Book on Flipping Houses both give great overviews to the strategies. God bless!

  • Wholesaler · Merrick NY & Lexington, KY · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    Welcome to the BP community Larry,

    I am in Long Beach, and I am looking to do the same in terms of networking and making money.  I am a realtor and know your area and most of the south shore pretty well. Lots of opportunity!

    Brett made a great suggestion for good reads to get started.  

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2011 · 95 posts · 10 votes
    9y
    Hello, does anyone here know what the rental market is like in Uniondale? I am looking into purchasing a 2-family and wanted to see if it'll be fairly easy to rent the property. Thanks
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.